4 Silicone Beauty Blenders
- Made of silicone and encapsulated in a super-flexible material, this silicone beauty blender sponge won't soak in your favorite foundation, concealer, tinted moisturizer contour cream or tanning lotion.
- Use only a quarter of what you normally would with a sponge beauty blender
- Flawless, airbrushed makeup looks every time
- See-through, cutlet-like tool has a non-porous silicone surface
- Easy to clean - just rinse with soap and water!
- Blends your foundation out to give you a similar airbrushed look to stippling, but you use half the foundation!
- YOU GET 4 silicone beauty blenders for this amazing introductory price!
Designed especially for liquid makeup application, this is the silicone makeup blender that every YouTuber and Instagrammer is talking about. The see-through, innovative sponge is made out of a non-porous cover over a super flexible silicone core. Not only does it not absorb makeup, it also doesn’t absorb dirt, germs or dead skin cells. Simply give the sponge a quick rinse with soap and water and dry between uses.
Using a new technique like this takes practice! The more you practice tapping and pushing the foundation out with the silicone sponge, the better your will be at achieving your desired look. Tap repeatedly to blend and settle. Of course, a final blend can always be achieved with an oval brush or makeup sponge.
- Apply a small amount (a little goes a long way) of your favorite foundation, concealer, tinted moisturizer contour cream or tanning lotion directly to your skin or the silicone beauty blender.
- Pat the product into skin, spread in circular motion, blend to settle.
- For flawless finished look, finish blending with your favorite beauty brush or regular blender sponge.
CARE: Wash with soap and warm water. Air dry. *For external use only. Once cracks or damage occur, replace immediately. Keep out of direct heat and sunlight. Keep out of reach of children.
Material: BPA Free Silicone (food grade silicone)
***Please allow 2 to 3 weeks for delivery
Fast and to the point video on how to properly use the silicone beauty blender!